7.02.2006

Reviewed

I’m a little delinquent in posting about Fringes’ review of my story in SmokeLong Quarterly, but here’s the link. She actually reviewed all twenty stories in the issue, for those of you who aren't in the know, and she provided some fantastic insights into them. I must say, though, that I’m most impressed with her stick-to-it-ive-ness in finishing reviews of all twenty stories. Very cool.

Also, another SmokeLong Quarterly contributor, and editor of Storyglossia, Steven J. McDermott, has given his own shout-outs about the new issue, including some kind words about “Miracle.”

Kudos to both of these very cool people. This is just the kind of thing I was talking about when I wrote the post that mentioned why I decided to start blogging. My heart, truly, goes out to both of them.

No comments: