9.19.2007

Slightly More Flattering...

(because it's dimly lit):

The first night my fellow waiters and I didn't have to serve dinner at Bread Loaf, we hightailed it to Middlebury so that we could sit down at a restaurant and have people wait on us.

This is me after that dinner, hanging with Justin Torres, in a photo taken by Emily P.

I got the great chance to meet and hang out with a lot of terribly talented writers this summer, and I think Justin T.'s work may have impressed me more than anybody else's.

And since I'm posting a photo, a reminder: J.C.'s been pretty impressive at keeping up with our photoblog. You can check it out here.

2 comments:

Avery said...

Hey, Chad, can you send Justin Torres our way? I googled him so that I could read some of his stories, but I couldn't find any of them. But if you're most impressed with his writing ...

Anyway, I don't know if you're still in contact with him, but if you are, direct him our way!

Unknown said...

OK, so it's official--you love your Bread Loaf friends better than your Sewanee friends. I understand. SNIFF!