6.16.2008

Summer


I took the above photo a couple weeks ago when J.C. and I walked over to my office on campus. What you see: Mostly Aldi sacks, filled with portfolios. I've found that Aldi sacks, which are large and durable, are perfect for holding a class' worth of three-ring binders and folders. The above--along with some work that's inside that black filing cabinet--is what I've accumulated over the past three years.

As of the middle of last week, I now have two more Aldi sacks to add to the floor of my office, which means the summer has begun.

I still have a few recommendations to write and some bureaucratic details to take care of, but for the most part, it's just me and all of the writing I hope to get done.

I'll probably provide a few more details about what I'm working on and how I'm going about it in the days to come, but I'll spare you for now.

Instead, I'll say this: I think I'm going to get my head shaved today.

I doubt you will see any photos of me for a while in which I am not wearing a Cubs hat.

No comments: