9.09.2008

Tunneling

School starts on Thursday, and I'm cleaning the house today. I like to start each term with clean bathrooms and shiny floors.

And since I haven't been around this blog much lately, I'm going to post something new each time I take a break from cleaning to come down to the basement and sit in my office and smoke a cigarette.

I know: Smoking is filthy. I'll quit eventually, I imagine.

Up first...

Kevin Wilson has a story up at Juked. I'm not quite sure what the title of the story means, but I loved the story anyway. You should really go and read it.

And in other Kevin Wilson news...His collection, Tunneling to the Center of the Earth, will be available at the end of March 2009. I've been reading Kevin's stories, it seems, forever, and I can't wait to pick this one up.

No comments: