7.17.2008

Dilemma


I can't decide whether I should go to the midnight opening of The Dark Knight--and be that kind of dork--or to the first matinee they have showing tomorrow afternoon--and be that particular kind of dork.

Really, I'm not sure I'd be able to stay awake for the midnight show. I'm getting old. It might be fun, though, to see who all gets dressed up, or arrives via Batmobile, whatever.

Regardless...I don't think I've ever looked forward this much to a movie. Maybe when I was nine, and I went to see Back to the Future for the second time, because I loved it so much the first time. But I think my excitement this time around is a little more thorough. A little purer. I was just over at the movie's website, and the background music alone was giving me chills.

I think I'm going to have to go tonight.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I vote on the midnight show for the sake of ambiance.

I hope your summer is going well. Looking forward to the world of fiction writing in the fall.

Emily G